Information About Us
This website is operated by Wholehearted Social Ltd, registration No: 13037370
Unauthorised attempts to modify, alter, deface, destroy or corrupt any information stored on this site or this system, to defeat or circumvent any security features, to probe, scan or test for vulnerabilities, to breach security or authentication measures, to forge TCP/IP headers, to install or attempt to install unauthorised software, to mount denial-of-service attacks, or to utilise this system for other than its intended purposes are expressly prohibited.
- All content on this site and all content of any documents provided to visitors or clients (in, for instance, newsletters) is our property, or that of another original copyright holder unless stated otherwise.
- No user may copy, modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, display, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, without a written agreement or that of the original copyright holder.
- We provide information on this site. There is no contract with the Company for any service, so no user can become a client by using this site, and we are not liable to any user in any way resulting from the use of any content provided on or via the website. Wholehearted and its associates accept no liability arising from the use of any information or templates provided either directly or via the website.
- A contract will occur if a user instructs Wholehearted to carry out a specific task for which payment may or may not be made.
Limitation of liability
- Data protection law means that we can only use your data for certain reasons and where we have a legal basis to do so. We use different legal bases depending upon the purpose for collecting your data in the first instance.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- Use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- Use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- If you are a business, please note that, we will not be liable for:
- Loss of profits, sales, business or revenue;
- Business interruption;
- Increased costs;
- Loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- Any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- We accept no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any goods by use to you, which are set out in our terms and conditions of supply.